Laser Lens Replacement is an excellent procedure for people who are over age 40-45 and are nearsighted or farsighted, people with early cataract formation, and individuals who want to treat the need for reading glasses with a range of vision lens implant.
Laser Lens Repalcement is for those who:
- Need glasses for distance, near, or both.
- Any patient over age 40-45 who is nearsighted, farsighted, or has astigmatism.
- Want to reduce or eliminate their need for glasses or contact lenses.
- Have early signs of cataract (decreased night vision, difficulty reading, glare).
- Want to treat presbyopia with a multifocal implant.
- Are looking for an alternative to LASIK.